LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Sewing

This week I have began working hard on three projects.

1. Shirt
2. Pants
3. Appliquéd Onesie.

The shirt and pants where put on hold. I don't know how to sew ruffles, so I have been practicing on scraps before I try to make the ruffles for the finished project.

The Onesie? It's going to be awesome. I have a scrap of fabric left over from a diaper, and I intend on cutting it into the shape of a car. I need to pick up some more embroidery floss before I can complete it.

I'm really disappointed in me. I am so anxious to get my etsy online, and all of these snags because I didn't pick up enough materials is really upsetting. Hopefully, by the end of next week I will have all three completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment