LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

School

Being anywhere at 8 a.m. has never been easy for me. I'm just not a butt crack of dawn kind person. So when I finished with testing yesterday and made my way to admissions, I was starting to dread enrolling into school.
I talked with the admissions counselor and began compiling a schedule... and to my surprise she didn't have a problem with me not wanting to show up and 8. So my first class is at nine in the morning. Yay!
I have twelve hours spread over Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am in an Allied Health program for now, but hope to be accepted into the Radiology program soon.

So I am now armed with a Student ID and a Schedule. I am a Student at CASC. I'm pretty excited over the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment