LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow and Walking

Yesterday it snowed here for the first time in Natalie's life and she took her first three steps without falling.
I am not a fan of the snow, and never have been. As I warmly dressed Natalie, I readied my camera hoping to get a few shots before she got cranky. She really surprised me. She took to the snow like a fish to water. Natalie took off crawling and feeling the snow. She really was curious about it. After about five minutes I got cold and brought her in. She probably would have played all day if I hadn't got cold.








.At night, we commonly put in a movie and lounge on the couch until Natalie falls asleep. Last night Natalie was way to energized from an exciting day and was not yet ready to get any sleep. I let her down to play, hoping she would play off the excess energy and get some sleep. Instead, she stood up on her music table and played for a while. I was watching her play and laughing along with her. She reached out her hand and screamed AH AH AH at me. Obviously I wasn't doing something right. I reached out my hands and Natalie walked into them. We did our celebratory Yay Nati! clap and I tried for about an hour to get her to repeat it. Unfortunately She refused to walk again yesterday. Soon everything will have to go up one drawer higher. My little monster is almost mobile.

1 comment: